Lieu: Industrialaan 3 Dilbeek
Date de clôture des candidatures: 08.11.21
Horaires: 40 hours per week
We are looking for a naturally inquisitive person to take responsibility for a number of Accounts, managing orders from start to finish, anticipating problems and troubleshooting accordingly. Ensuring data is kept
up-to-date is extremely important so you will be meticulous in your approach and have a good understanding of Excel; especially the use of pivot tables.
• Deal with customers and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
• Deal with the accounting department and the warehouse
• Ensure that orders are sent to the customer by keeping them up to date with deliveries
• Manage and track returned items and delivery issues
• Deal with customer complaints as well as shortages
• Modify them in time to avoid any delivery problem
• Prepare and compile reports in Excel concerning the delivery status by keeping the sales representatives informed of the stock delivered
• Provide credit check support to help with pending returns
• Coming from an experienced customer service background
• Fluency in French / English / Dutch
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs - including Excel
• Able to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to learn quickly and become familiar with new systems
• Able to work in a team and have a great team spirit
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Very organized and good to prioritize
Travailler pour Superdry n'a jamais été aussi gratifiant…
• Salary according to the scales
• Contributions to transport costs
• Meal vouchers
• 20 days of leave with 6 days of RTT and an additional day to celebrate your birthday
• Staff discount
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fueling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
À Propos de Nous
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Postuler
Veuillez noter que certains emplois peuvent être fermés avant la date de clôture indiquée si nous recevons un volume élevé de candidatures. Nous vous conseillons donc de compléter votre candidature le plus tôt possible pour éviter toute déception.Retour à la recherche d'emploi