Poste: Visual Merchandising Specialist, Franchise New Stores
Date limite pour candidatures: 30-07-2017
Heures: Temps Plein - 38hrs
Nous vous informons que la date de clôture de certaines positions peuvent se faire avant la date indiquée en raison d’un volume important d’applications. Nous vous conseillons donc de postuler le plus rapidement possible pour éviter tous désagréments.
Description du poste:
As Franchise New Store Visual Merchandising Specialist you will assist and support the Retail & Wholesale management team with the visual presentation of the new stores & shop in shops (SIS’s), being responsible for ensuring franchise stores open to brand standards. Reporting into the Franchise New Store Visual Merchandising Manager, the ideal candidate will have experience of maintaining exemplary standards of visual merchandising across a number of stores and have experience in training and coaching store staff on maintaining brand standards.
This role involves regular and extensive international travel during the week and some weekends, so please only apply if this is something you can consider.
- Support SuperGroup Franchise Partners to maximize store sales and profitability through following and successfully implementing the agreed Superdry visual standards in windows, on mannequins and the shop floor product according to company guidelines.
- Take responsibility for directing and communicating Visual Merchandising standards to new Franchise & SIS staff after assisting with the initial set up.
- Have a clear understanding of buying and retail trends across all product merchandise to be able to guide and provide advice of local changes the partners can make to maximize sales.
- Maintain regular communication with the Group Creative Visual Merchandising Team to keep updated on trends and new guidelines.
- Learn from previous problems and liaise with the new store opening team on ways of improving and developing working methods.
- Someone with substantial previous visual merchandising experience within a multi-site capacity in a fashion retail environment.
- Experienced in multiple VM projects such as window installations, in store imagery, seasonal store launches, press shows, trade shows and new store launches.
- Experienced in adapting and creating specific layouts to fit various store environments.
- Passionate and highly creative, able to consistently deliver visual excellence in our stores.
- Able to work under pressure and continue to work at a high level whilst managing a busy and often varied workload.
- A competent user of various Microsoft Office programmes.
- Able to work as part of a team and be a role model to colleagues.
- Comfortable taking direction from others.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal); the ability to speak other languages (particularly French) is highly advantageous.
- An excellent communicator so that those involved in the store openings whose first language is not English are able to understand your communications.
Télécharger le descriptif de poste Postuler envoyer à un ami